|For Marketing Managers Only
- How to build a winning marketing organization.
- Benchmarks and metrics your CFO will love.
- Accountability and effectiveness your CEO will love.
- Conversion rates your Sales Manager will love.
- How to wage and win battles for market share.
Are you losing share?
...Are smaller more agile competitors running circles around you - poaching your best customers and eroding your market share?
Could you be gaining share?
...Do you have a large, better provisioned industry leader just begging for a smaller, more agile competitor to knock it off?
You're either attacking and gaining share or defending and losing share. Now is the time to start building your own plan of attack.
VSENTE'S ARMORY IS THE ONLINE RESOURCE FOR THE COMPETITIVE MARKETER - Manuals, Wizards, White Papers, Articles, Links...
Subscribe now and gain immediate access to the MOST POWERFUL SET OF MARKETING TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES available anywhere on the web (these are the same tools and techniques we use in our workshops and on our campaigns!).
BEGIN CREATING YOUR OWN PLAN OF ATTACK TODAY!
- Identify exploitable competitor weaknesses.
- Properly frame campaign mission, strategy, objectives and tactics.
- Convert your existing sales and marketing organization into an attack engine.
- Metric and map campaigns for maximum accountability.
vSente's Armory - the online resource for the competitive marketer is the exclusive host for The Art of Attack - How to Wage and Win Battles for Market Share which introduces new thinking, approaches and techniques to the process of competitive marketing.
The Armory aggregates print and web resources dedicated to the application of maneuver theory to marketing campaigning. There are many links, manuals, communiques, and other resources to sample. Everything is continuously updated and in the spirit of Web 2.0 the Armory is in perpetual beta.
This is a listing of the resources available immediately when you subscribe to the vSente's Armory.
01. The Attack Manual. Online manual describing the theory of attack and how to plan an attack - including detailed step-by-step directions.
02. Battle Wizards. A series of interactive Excel spreadsheets that will help guide you through the process of building your own plan of attack (see examples in the left hand column).
03. The Attack Planner. Excel workbook used to plan, create, communicate and calibrate your attack.
04. The Attack Communiques. Commentaries on the state of competitive marketing.
05. Attack Infrastructure. Links to companies, technologies, processes and methodologies that can support your attack.
06. Attack Competencies. Links to agencies, consultancies, and other firms offering competencies related to the art of attack.
07. 24 Rules of Engagement. Rules to consider when executing your own plan of attack.
08. The Marketing Archive. Articles, links and papers on contemporary and historical marketing practices.
09. The Sun Tzu Archive. Digest of nine translations of Sun Tzu's Art of War.
10. The John Boyd Archive. Articles and briefings written by the brilliant American military strategist.
11. The Center of Gravity Archive. Article and papers describing various approaches to determining center of gravity.
12. The Propaganda Archive. Articles and papers on historical and contemporary use of propaganda and information warfare.
13. Military Manuals. Various military manuals focused on strategy and military campaigning techniques.
PURCHASING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. Please click here to subscribe to vSente's Armory. We are offering a limited time special 3-day all access pass to vSente's Armory for $9.95 (normally $49.95 for the first month). Thereafter access is $24.95 per month. You can cancel your subscription at anytime.