Examples of signals indicating potential vulnerabilities with adversary’s Relationship CG’s.
1. Customer delight focus. Leaders focused on customer delight strategies are blind to challengers poaching or stealing their customers.
2. Concentrated resources. Leaders deriving most of their revenue from a single customer or market are vulnerable to challenger attacks on other customers or markets.
3. Market backlash. Publicly traded enterprises out of favor with Wall Street may be negatively impact in the marketplace.
4. Traditional marketing. Traditional marketing. Emphasis on rigid, cost driven reach and frequency marketing.
5. Partner defections. Loss of a key partner competency could open vulnerabilities in the offering.